Jarrod Schneiderman, driver from West Burlington, Iowa, will be racing a 410 at Knoxville Raceway weekly. He also races with the MOWA sprint car organization as well as the Sprint Invaders 360 series. When time allows, he will sometimes even be seen behind the wheel of a 305 at tracks including 34 Raceway and Lee County Speedway.
Throughout the past few years, Jarrod has achieved a wide variety of accomplishments as a driver:
* Career best 2nd place at 34 Raceway in a 360
* Ran third in a 305 at Lake of the Ozarks LOS Nationals
* Finished 5th in 305 points at 34 Raceway in 2009
* Finished 13th in 360 points in first full season at Knoxville Raceway in 2011
* Career best finish at Knoxville Raceway is 7th in a 360
* Won Mechanic’s Race at Jesse Hockett Double X Speedway in 2008
Aside from his time behind the wheel, Jarrod has also accomplished great things as a mechanic throughout his time in racing:
* Won the 2009 King of 360s at East Bay Raceway with Jesse Hockett
* Spent 2008 as crew chief for Jesse “the Rocket” Hockett in 360, non-wing,& 410 classes racing throughout the Midwest and Pennsylvania
* 2002, 2005 Sprint Invaders Outstanding Crew Member Award
* Won several races as a mechanic with Jesse Hockett Racing in 2008 and 2009
For the 2013 season, Jarrod will be in competition for the 410 points championship at Knoxville Raceway.